Subject: DirectX and library HOWTO
From: [email-masked] (Bawer Dagdeviren)

21 Nov 1997 19:52:44 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Gnu-win32 mailinglist <[email-masked]>

I recently saw a homepage where this guy had a project about makeing
DirectX libraries and headers for gnu-win32. He had a direct-draw
library with headers ready, but that was for DirextX3. The question is:
How could I go about for making the same thing but with DirectX5?
What would the legal issuses be?
Is it possible to make a library file of any windows DLL?

Please forgive me the stupid questions but I don't know much about
linkers/compilers and how they REALLY work.

Bawer

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".