Subject: SIGSEGV in _size_of_heap_reserve
From: [email-masked] (Alex T. Ramos)

21 Nov 1997 13:42:11 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

hello,

My program which I compiled on a Linux box using the cygwin32
b18 cross-compiler crashes under NT4.0. Here's the gdb trace:

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x40948d in _size_of_heap_reserve__ ()

Does the location of the crash give anybody any hints as to
what might be happening?

The program, by the way, is gcc 2.7.2.3, configured with
build=i586-linux, host=i586-gnuwin32, and target is set
to a locally developed back-end.

The crash above occurs *after* xgcc has successfully read the
specs file. I'll be able to pinpoint the exact location after
I { reboot, re-cross-compile with -g, reboot, try again }.

Thanks,

Alex Ramos
http://www.concentric.net/~ramos
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".