Subject: Recompiling the whole thing under Windows 95 ...
From: [email-masked]

21 Nov 1997 01:33:49 -0800
Message-ID: <H00000b902f053ee.cygnus.gnu-win32@MHS>
To: [email-masked]

I've been trying to set up my cygwin32 environment in such a way as to
be able to recompile the entire cygwin32 Beta 18 (or CoolView 04 Nov 97)
under Windows 95.

I've actually got GCC and Bash working OK and I can get most of
everything recompiled, but I seem to be running into situations where
things like include files aren't being found during compilation for some
of the components.

There must be more to the installation and recompilation instructions
that I have missed along the way.  

Do certain files and directories need to be placed or mounted in
specific spots to get this thing to build cleanly?

I'd like to get the latest CoolView and its sources built so I can debug
into cygwin32 to troubleshoot a problem I've found in my application ...

Thanks for any pointers you can dereference my way ...

- - - Phil Mason
      Avid Technology, Inc.
      [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".