Subject: raw floppy access again
From: [email-masked] (Daniel Roche)

19 Nov 1997 07:20:15 -0800
Message-ID: <199711191408.AA22901.cygnus.gnu-win32@ondee>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0 (generated by tm-edit 7.43)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hello, 

a question about raw floppy acces again :

with gnuwin32/b18 and the last patch from Sergey Okhapkin on a NT box
tar tvzf /dev/fd0 work fine .

with exactly the same software installed on W95 , it does not work at all !
i get a /dev/fd0: no such file or directory, and there is no access on my
floppy.

are raw floppy access supposed to work on W95 ?? 

===========================================================================
|  __/ _    _  o  _   /    /_) _   _  /  _   |       [email-masked]       |
| (_/ (_(_ / ) ( (-' /    /\  (_) (_ /) (-'  | May the source be with you |
===========================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".