Subject: Win32 Online Documentation -- Revisited
From: [email-masked] (Paul Garceau)

18 Nov 1997 20:43:08 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Greetings,

First the good:

	I've found the msdn reference library (Win32) and have 
been accessing it.  It is very impressive and nicely layed out, MS.

	Now the bad:

	To access anything using the Java VM that is the basis of the MSDN 
library takes a very long time (average of 10 minutes per link) for 
download and display of the information available (complete Win32 
documentation it appears).

	I've known this was available for level 1 MSDN members (a free MSDN 
membership w/access to the MSDN library after MSDN registration).

	Does anyone know where I might find downloadable documentation (one big 
chunk or as part of some other currently available distribution) on the 
net which is similar in scope and depth to the MSDN Win32 documentation?

	Thanks for your patience.

	Peace,

		Paul G.

Chronicles of Aurum: Book I
      A Journey Into the Fantastic
http://www.submergedsoftware.com/
ICQ#977283
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".