Subject: SSLeay out the box...
From: [email-masked] (jman)

18 Nov 1997 19:10:35 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Howdy,
 I've gotten the newest SSLeay to compile out of the box. I've also 
gotten the split eay parts that are for encryption library's to 
compile. They include, Blowfish, cast, des, idea, md5, rc2, rc4, and 
sha. Including the whole SSLeay package. I've created a test 
certificate with the package an run the test an demo's an they all 
work...

-------------------------------------------------------
Jason L. Esman aka _Jman  Owner Den Internet Services
System Admin. Network Consulting 
http://www.deninc.com | UIN: 2820043
Email [email-masked] or [email-masked]
Finger [email-masked] for PGP Public Keys... 
-------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".