Subject: ide again
From: [email-masked] (Colman Curtin)

17 Nov 1997 04:16:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "Colman Curtin" <[email-masked]>
To: "GNU Win 32" <[email-masked]>

In response to a query or two regarding its location 'windows programming
environment'
is available from

ftp://softdis.rrzn.uni-hannover.de/pub/systems/unix/xwpe/xwpe-1.4.1-1.tar.gz

rgds
Colman.
____________________________________________________________
Colman Curtin     mailto:[email-masked]
Software Engineer
------------------------------------------------------------
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,  http://www.trintech.com/
South County Business Park,
Leopardstown,
Dublin 18.
Tel +353-1-2956766  Fax +353-1-2954735
------------------------------------------------------------
Bank error in your favor. Collect $200.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".