Subject: Re: Bash as the interactive shell in Emacs 19.34.6 for NT not working
From: [email-masked] (Fergus Henderson)

16 Nov 1997 19:22:40 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

>>bash.exe: ^M: command not found
>>
>>Is there a workaround ?
>
>You have to remount all your partitions in binary mode and turn all DOS
>style line breaks into Unix style.
>This is, what Sergey states on his homepage, too.

Well, this work-around is better than a kick in the teeth, but...
is there a fix?

--
Fergus Henderson <[email-masked]>   |  "I have always known that the pursuit
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>   |  of excellence is a lethal habit"
PGP: finger [email-masked]         |     -- the last words of T. S. Garp.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".