Subject: Help on compliing perl5.004_04 with Gdbm
From: [email-masked] (SUZUKI Norio)

16 Nov 1997 15:24:57 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: <[email-masked]>

 Dear All.
 I would like to use perl with Gdbm. I retrieved perl5.004_04.tar.gz from
CPAN
and its patch from http://www.lava.net/~lalee/cygperl/perl5.004_04.pat . 
(Thanks to Laurence Lee)  I also got gdbm-1.7.3.tar.gz, compiled it and put
libgdbm.a and gdbm.h into gnuwin32 library and include dirs, respectively.
Without making Gdbm.dll the compilation went well. But some attempts to
make
 Gdbm.dll (for example, adding 'GDBM_File' to extensions term in
hints/cygwin32.sh)
have failed. I would like to know how to modify hints/ cygwin32.sh or
configure
for making Gdbm.dll. Any comment or suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks.
                                                    [email-masked]
                                                    SUZUKI Norio, 鈴木紀夫

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".