Subject: where is ntxlib? (was Re: Possible cause of WaitForMultipleObjects )error message
From: [email-masked] (Nicola Bernardini)

16 Nov 1997 08:37:09 -0800
Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.3.96.971116172524.193A-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@ws0>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Nicola Bernardini <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

On Sat, 15 Nov 1997 [email-masked] wrote:

> Oh yes, I believe that someone voluteered to put the updated ntxlib.tar.gz
> somewhere on the ftp.gsc.nasa.gov.us server.

I tried to connect from Europe to this server without much success.
Is the name right?

Thanks,

Nicola
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicola Bernardini
Via Aldo Manuzio, 16
I - 00153 Roma
Tel.: ++396/5743196
E-mail: [email-masked]
 
Re graphics: A picture is worth 10K words -- but only those to describe
the picture.  Hardly any sets of 10K words can be adequately described
with pictures.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".