Subject: Possible cause of WaitForMultipleObjects error message
From: [email-masked]

15 Nov 1997 08:05:15 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

I've been working on a partial cygwin32 version of Linux svgalib, with
implemented SVGALib calls taken from the loader error messages you get
when you compile zgv under cygwin32.  I noticed that, when I try to use
either HeapAlloc or GlobalAlloc to allocate a palette vector in libvga.a,
the svga test program always crashes with the `WaitForMultipleObjects'
message that goes with ntxlib under cygwin.

So, instead of using the xxxAlloc programs, I declared the thing I that
Iwanted to be an array of appropriate size, and then the test programs for
svgalib did _not_ crash when run.  For those of you who know what zgv is,
the present working version displays the graphics file menu in a maximized
window, but still needs some work on getting the keyboard.

Oh yes, I believe that someone voluteered to put the updated ntxlib.tar.gz
somewhere on the ftp.gsc.nasa.gov.us server.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".