Subject: RPM (at last..)
From: [email-masked] (Alex)

14 Nov 1997 19:46:29 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Alex <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Welp, I finally took an hour and commented out all funny looking code
(i.e. it didn't compile), and got around some nice glaring Linuxisms
(where to find time_t for one).  So far, I've got what seems to be a
working rpm (sans chroot(), which I'm going to look at later), and as this
message is being typed, binary and source rpms for ncftp 2.4.2 are being
built. When everything seems to finish, hopefully within the hour, I'll
put everything in a subdir (gnuwin32/rpm, making the url
www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm).

P.S. On a side note, the ctrl-c hanging Win95 bug is still here, but to a
much lesser extent (using the latest coolview.dll).

- alex

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".