Subject: Win32 headers from Microsift
From: [email-masked] (Thomas Nichols)

14 Nov 1997 14:42:35 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

can anyone tell me whether it's worth downloading 14+ Mb of "Platform SDK"
files from
http://www.microsoft.com/misc/cpyright.htm
in order to get more comprehensive Win32 header files? The gnuwin32 headers
I've got at the moment are pretty good, and thanks to people on the list
who generously spent time suggesting patches for the missing bits, the Zinc
product ( http://www.zinc.com ) now works. (Will repost when final issues
are ironed out).

However, if I can use the MS ones, they should match with the *current*
release of CRTDLL.DLL, which means I don't have to hassle about it any more.

Anybody know if the license is unusably restrictive?

Thanks,
Regards,
Tom.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".