Subject: coolview-src.tar.gz crossbuilds bad DLL on Linux
From: [email-masked] (Parker, Ron)

14 Nov 1997 13:37:13 -0800
Message-ID: <c=US%a=_%p=Butler_Manufactu%l=BUILDINGS/BLDGSHUB/[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

I attempted to rebuild CYGWIN.DLL on Linux from coolview-src.tar.gz as
well. It produced the same errors that were mentioned on the mailing
list. The dllcheck program reported that their were no problems with it
and neither dllfix nor peclean corrected the problem. 

When I install the DLL and run bash, or any other application, NT
informs me that it can not find the "r" DLL in my path.

Quick View shows many bogus DLLs listed following r.

--
Ron Parker				[email-masked]

The eyes of Dilbert are everywhere.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".