Subject: Re: Limited time offer: copy of updated ntxlib.tar.gz
From: [email-masked]

13 Nov 1997 22:53:15 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

Funny thing.  Someone e-mailed me a supposedly correct version of
ntxlib.tar.gz done by another programmer, and the thing doesn't compile
under cygwin -- too many error messages and bad code left from the
original version of several years ago.  And, yes, I have a full collection
of <X11/*.h> files.

My version is standalone, only using the files included to compile, and it
does compile all the way through, on both cygwin and Borland systems.

test.exe, when run, changes the system palette so the entire desktop turns
shades of grey and black.

Œ
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".