Subject: Re: mksifs
From: [email-masked] (William A. Perkins)

13 Nov 1997 07:41:38 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>>>>> "Jeoffrey" == Jeoffrey W Bynum <[email-masked]> writes:

    Jeoffrey> I'm trying to make the mksifs program (this program is
    Jeoffrey> used to prepare Rockridge format ISO-9660 CD image
    Jeoffrey> files), but I get an error on an the following
    Jeoffrey> non-existent include file sys/sysmacros.h.

    Jeoffrey> Does anyone know of a successful port of this?

    Jeoffrey> Or how to get around this nonexistent include file??? 

Jeoffrey,

I have compiled, and used, mkisofs 1.11 with b18 on Win95.  After
running configure, I added -DNON_UNIXFS to CFLAGS in the Makefile.  I
also made sure that all opens and fopens were binary, i.e. "wb"
instead of "w" (one or two of these had to be changed).  Configure
seems to take care of sys/sysmacros.h (at least it checks for it).

Hope this helps.

Bill

-- 
Bill Perkins
Battelle Pacific Northwest Laboratories
Environmental Technologies Division, Hydrology Group
P.O. Box 999 MSIN K9-36
Richland, Washington, USA  99352
voice: (509) 372-6131 fax: (509) 372-6089 email: [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".