Subject: COOLVIEW strncat problem again
From: [email-masked] (Axel Riese)

13 Nov 1997 00:46:11 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked] (GNU-Win32)

Hi all !

I posted this message one week ago, but did not receive any answer. So here
it is again:

Obviously, the behavior of strncat with coolview (29/10/97 and later) has
changed in a very strange way.
It seems to me that something with the termination of the resulting string
goes wrong. In particular, if the first string given to strncat is empty,
then the result is more or less garbage.

Any ideas welcome,
Axel

===============================================================================
Axel Riese
Research Institute for Symbolic Computation
J. Kepler University Linz
A-4040 Linz                              e-Mail: [email-masked]
Austria             URL: http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/research/combinat/risc/
===============================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".