Subject: RE: mksifs
From: [email-masked] (Sergey Okhapkin)

13 Nov 1997 00:04:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Jeoffrey W. Bynum wrote:
> I'm trying to make the mksifs program (this program is used to prepare
> Rockridge format ISO-9660 CD image files), but I get an error on an the
> following non-existent include file sys/sysmacros.h.
>
> Does anyone know of a successful port of this?

You mean mkisofs? Comment out this include and define major(x) (x), the 
same for minor(x). Also, change all fopen(file,"r/w") to "r/wb". Mkisofs 
runs fine and correctly with cygwin. I already wrote some linux-style CDs 
on NT :-)

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia
Looking for a job.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".