Subject: Ported: Internet Junkbuster 2.0
From: [email-masked] (Majick)

12 Nov 1997 15:38:40 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked]

I announced this port a few weeks ago, and my site (containing the patches)
promptly went down.  =)

I've ported the ijb proxy (http://internet.junkbusters.com/ for more info)
to CygWin32 with a few patches -- essentially commenting out anything the
compiler complained about.  It's a brutal, ugly patch, but it does work.

Since I saw the "ported software" page was updated (with my successful "port"
of ncftp) I thought I'd remind everyone of this port as well (and hopefully
get it listed as well).

Binaries, patch, and miscellany are at http://jqo.dyndns.com/ijb/

The site's still a bit wobbly at the moment but feel free to come get
patches and such.

There's also Win32 source for this software, but it requires a Microsoft
compiler.  I've put binaries together and should have them there as well.

FWIW, I think this is a damn fine proxy.  JunkBusters has really gone all-
out to make a top flight product.  I run it at home as well as in the proxy
chain at work, and it's been really solid.  Highly reccomended software.

--
 [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".