Subject: More NT desktop customization questions
From: [email-masked] (Shankar Ramamoorthy)

12 Nov 1997 15:38:28 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Can anybody recommend a good book/resource for answers to things like:
  1. Can I fix it so I can place iconified windows anywhere on the root
window.
  2. Can I fix it so I can get a menu of applications when I right click
     the mouse on the root window? The kind of behavior that X window
     managers proovide.

Does anybody know?

Looked at Windows NT Annoyances from O Reilly. But the kind of things
that
annoy the author seem to be different. Also tries MS web site and Web
searches
but no joy.

Thanks in advance.

Shankar
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".