Subject: re: MD5 sums
From: [email-masked] (John Stoecker)

12 Nov 1997 10:27:27 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

on 11/08/97 I wrote:

>I just retrieved (without errors) and installed the development
>environment, et al, installed it successfully, and ran md5sum
>against the files I downloaded.  The MD5sums reported are:

>4e64639aa05efde7307a16582af0264d  cdk.exe
>4e64639aa05efde7307a16582af0264d  usertools.exe

With help from Magnus Bodin and James Dumser I resolved my
problem, which was that MD5sum wants the filesystem mounted
as text=binary; my downloads now agree with the MD5 sums on
the FTP site.

Thanks,
John

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".