Subject: Re: Missing ANSI functions?
From: [email-masked] (Micheal A. Benzinger)

11 Nov 1997 20:07:57 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <01bcee57$f34545a0$ea6bc9cf@default>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/enriched; charset="us-ascii"
To: "Jon & Sue Trauntvein" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Jon,

itoa and strrev are _NOT_ ANSI standard.  You can find itoa on many

platforms though.  I have never heard of strrev.

Mike Benzinger

At 09:11 PM 11/10/97 -0700, Jon & Sue Trauntvein wrote: 

>>>>

<excerpt><smaller>Greetings,

</smaller>  

<smaller>I have been recently porting some code that I had originally
written for Visual C++. In so doing, I have come accross some functions
that I thought were a part of the ANSI C library but don't appear to be
apart of the standard library distributed with the Cygnus compiler. These
functions are strrev (reverse a "C" string in place) and itoa (convert a
signed integer to an ASCII string). Is there something that I am doing
wrong or are these functions trully missing?

</smaller>  

<smaller>Regards,

</smaller>  

<smaller>Jon Trauntvein

</smaller>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".