Subject: Re: Xforms and GNU Win32
From: [email-masked] (Arlindo da Silva)

11 Nov 1997 16:51:48 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

FYI:

I just got this message from T.C. Zhao ([email-masked]), the
developer of Xforms:

[snip] 
> Thanks for the note. xforms has been ported to gnu-win32 environment
> and is currently under (internal) testing. I expect the port
> will be made available late Decemeber or early next year. 
[snip] 

-- 
Arlindo da Silva    
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".