Subject: XDR Compiler for NT/Unix ?
From: [email-masked] (Darren Starsmore)

11 Nov 1997 07:35:00 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: sean <[email-masked]>

Hi all,
I know this question is not strictly relevant here - but here goes
regardless...

I'm trying to find an XDR compiler for NT and Unix. The idea is
to share data structures between NT and Unix (Solaris 2). The
compiler should automatically produce 'C'/'C++' code
(gnu-win32 compatible) to convert data structures into an XDR
representation and back.

Any suggestions or comments ?

Thanx,
Darren.
-- 
Darren Starsmore            |         email: [email-masked]
FTIS 1,                     |           tel: +41 1 33 24961
Credit Suisse First Boston, |           fax: +41 1 33 22529
Zurich, Switzerland         | private email: [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".