Subject: Re: Focus-follows-mouse on NT?
From: [email-masked] (Larry Hall)

11 Nov 1997 07:22:05 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: David Ascher <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

At 11:59 AM 11/10/97 -0800, David Ascher wrote:
>
>This is straying from gnuwin, but what about the other part of the
>original question, which was to prevent the dialog boxes from
>automatically grabbing focus?  I keep typing things and ending up with
>saying "OK" to various dialog boxes when I don't necessarily mean to.

Go to the control panel, mouse, motion, and uncheck "Snap mouse to the
default button in dialogs".

Larry Hall                              [email-masked]
RFK Partners, Inc.                      (781) 239-1053
8 Grove Street                          (781) 239-1655 - FAX
Wellesley, MA  02181                             

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".