Subject: Mailing list archivers.
From: [email-masked] (William Hill)

11 Nov 1997 07:17:00 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

I am a very lazy person, and I haven't bothered
to delete any of the mails from this list since
13/08/1996. I'm changing job, so this is gonna
have to go - is this any use to anyone???

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------ --
Red to red,                W.B.Hill,          Worse things happen in "C"
Black to black,            SYS / EE,          --------------------------
Turn it on,         University of East Anglia My opinions are my own and
.................    Norwich. NR4 7TJ England. do not necessarily reflect
But stand well back.   wbh@.sys.uea.ac.uk     those of anyone else......

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".