Subject: MD5 sums
From: [email-masked] (John Stoecker)

11 Nov 1997 06:57:12 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

I just retrieved (without errors) and installed the development
environment, et al, installed it successfully, and ran md5sum
against the files I downloaded.  The MD5sums reported are:

4e64639aa05efde7307a16582af0264d  cdk.exe
4e64639aa05efde7307a16582af0264d  usertools.exe

This is not in agreement with the md5sum file in
ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest.

Since we have a fast link I re-downloaded, and the second
download is identical to the first in terms of MD5 and byte-by-byte
comparison.

Are the MD5sums out of date?

Thanks,
John

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".