Subject: Advise sought on ELF
From: [email-masked] (Y. Ahmet Sekercioglu)

11 Nov 1997 05:23:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

	Dear All,

	I am about to begin porting a UNIX package (it is a computer
network simulation tool ``cnet'' ) to WinNT for using in the
laboratories of my computer communications course.

	The package runs on several UNIX variants including Linux (which
I am currently using) and uses TCL/TK for graphical user interface.

	I am a fairly seasoned UNIX software developer and use GNU
tools. The package uses linuxelf library which I do not know much
about. What would be the best mapping/porting strategy? This linuxelf
library frightens me a little bit.

	I have installed the Cygnus Tools onto my WinNT machine
and compiled my first ``hello world'' c program by using gcc.

	Your advise will be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

===Y. Ahmet Sekercioglu ([email-masked])=====IP phone:============
   School of Information Technology                yas.csse.swin.edu.au
   Swinburne University of Technology              tel: +61-3-92148942
===PO Box 218, Hawthorn, 3122 Vic. Australia=======fax: +61-3-98190823==

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".