Subject: INCREDIBLE!
From: [email-masked] (Dana Saur)

11 Nov 1997 03:43:25 -0800
Message-ID: <l03110700b08d8da5a38e.cygnus.gnu-win32@[193.230.177.33]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hello Jacob
I am an American living in Bucuresti.  A friend/subscriber of yours, Horia
Nistor, forwarded your discovery to me, and I am in a position to petition
a committee on USA PC consumer affairs, as a cousin of mine is a member.
Can you possibly make a exe file for DOS/WIN/W95 for him to test
on K5,K6 and IBM/Cyrix 6x86,6x86l, and 6x86MX?? If it is a fault of the x86
instruction set, not the manufacture, it may also affect them. So he wants to
test these PC's also, to determine if they are affected.  Since you indicate
you have duplicated this phenomenon yourself, it may be easier for you to tell
how the instructions may be given in DOS/WIN3xx/WIN95 than for him to start
at the beginning to "reinvent the wheel" that you are already experiencing.

requested "in the name of science"
:)
Dana Saur

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".