Subject: Missing ANSI functions?
From: [email-masked] (Jon & Sue Trauntvein)

10 Nov 1997 23:45:59 -0800
Message-ID: <01bcee57$f34545a0$ea6bc9cf.cygnus.gnu-win32@default>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0014_01BCEE1D.46E66DA0"
To: <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01BCEE1D.46E66DA0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Greetings,

I have been recently porting some code that I had originally written for =
Visual C++. In so doing, I have come accross some functions that I =
thought were a part of the ANSI C library but don't appear to be apart =
of the standard library distributed with the Cygnus compiler. These =
functions are strrev (reverse a "C" string in place) and itoa (convert a =
signed integer to an ASCII string). Is there something that I am doing =
wrong or are these functions trully missing?

Regards,

Jon Trauntvein

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01BCEE1D.46E66DA0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.71.1712.3"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Greetings,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I have been recently porting some =
code that I=20
had originally written for Visual C++. In so doing, I have come accross =
some=20
functions that I thought were a part of the ANSI C library but don't =
appear to=20
be apart of the standard library distributed with the Cygnus compiler. =
These=20
functions are strrev (reverse a &quot;C&quot; string in place) and itoa =
(convert=20
a signed integer to an ASCII string). Is there something that I am doing =
wrong=20
or are these functions trully missing?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Jon =
Trauntvein</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01BCEE1D.46E66DA0--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".