Subject: Re: Linux->cygwin32 cross-compile
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

10 Nov 1997 22:15:33 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

"Alex T. Ramos" <[email-masked]> writes:
> Has anybody been able to build a working Linux->cygwin32
> cross-compiler with b18?

That's the way I've always built cygwin32, starting from my first try
with b17.  A script is probably nice to have, but overkill IMO. Cross
is trivial, and building native toolchain with cross (Canadian cross)
takes just a few more keystrokes. Adding g77 and objC takes yet a few
more, and so on ...

Scan for "cross-compile" in the gnu-win32 mailing list archive for my
post sometime late Aug, 1997.

Mumit
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".