Subject: endhostent/sethostent/gethostent
From: [email-masked] (Yuxin Zhao)

10 Nov 1997 20:41:58 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi Guys,

We are looking at whether our UNIX applications can be ported into 
Microsoft Windows NT via GNU-WIN32.  Some of our applications use
routines such as

  sethostent
  gethostent
  endhostent

We found the MACROs of these routines in the header file netdb.h, but
none of the library files contain the definition of them.

Could any of you please tell me if they are somewhere available or still
under development.  If they are still under development,  when can I 
expect to be using them.

Thanks for your help,

Yuxin Zhao

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".