Subject: Re: Focus-follows-mouse on NT?
From: [email-masked] (David Ascher)

10 Nov 1997 18:57:39 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

This is straying from gnuwin, but what about the other part of the
original question, which was to prevent the dialog boxes from
automatically grabbing focus?  I keep typing things and ending up with
saying "OK" to various dialog boxes when I don't necessarily mean to.

ObGnuwin32: I'm starting a new install from scratch, and I'm having
terminal configuration problems.  I've installed b18 + the latest
coolview.  Bash 2.01, the modified linux TERMINFO database, set TERM
linux, and I'm still getting things like:

   bash> less
   WARNING: terminal is not fully functional

   bash> vim
   Got 12
   WARNING: terminal cannot highlight.

etc.

What magic thing did I forget?

Thanks for any help.

--david

PS: Configuration: Windows NT 4SP3, b18.

PS: I've looked at the FAQ, I've tried to read a lot of the archives...

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".