Subject: Problems with Lesstif ( Motif) for cygwin
From: [email-masked] (Óscar Calvo Rodríguez)

10 Nov 1997 17:26:00 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="ISO-8859-1"
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Lesstif is a Motif clone, and it is gnu software.

I have been working with the Lesstif libraries so that they can create
dlls with gcc for win32. 
So far, I have been able to create the dll, but it seems that the
clients have problems accesing 
the Motif clases.

When I compile, every client dumps the following:

Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :
EnterWindow
Warning: ... found while parsing '<EnterWindow>:            Enter()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :
LeaveWindow
Warning: ... found while parsing '    <LeaveWindow>:            Leave()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Btn1Down
Warning: ... found while parsing '    <Btn1Down>:               Arm()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Btn1Down
Warning: ... found while parsing '    <Btn1Down>,<Btn1Up>:
Activate() Disarm()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Btn1Down
Warning: ... found while parsing '    <Btn1Down>(2+):
MultiArm()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Btn1Up
Warning: ... found while parsing '    <Btn1Up>(2+):
MultiActivate()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Btn1Up
Warning: ... found while parsing '    <Btn1Up>:
Activate() Disarm()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Key
Warning: ... found while parsing '    :<Key>osfActivate:
PrimitiveParentActivate()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Key
Warning: ... found while parsing '    :<Key>osfCancel:
PrimitiveParentCancel()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Key
Warning: ... found while parsing '    :<Key>osfSelect:
ArmAndActivate()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Key
Warning: ... found while parsing '    :<Key>osfHelp:            Help()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown modifier name:  s
Warning: ... found while parsing '    ~s ~m ~a <Key>Return:
PrimitiveParentActivate()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown modifier name:  s
Warning: ... found while parsing '    ~s ~m ~a <Key>space:
ArmAndActivate()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Unmap
Warning: ... found while parsing '<Unmap>:
PrimitiveUnmap()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  FocusIn
Warning: ... found while parsing '    <FocusIn>:
PrimitiveFocusIn()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  FocusOut
Warning: ... found while parsing '    <FocusOut>:
PrimitiveFocusOut()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Key
Warning: ... found while parsing '    :<Key>osfActivate:
PrimitiveParentActivate()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Key
Warning: ... found while parsing '    :<Key>osfCancel:
PrimitiveParentCancel()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Key
Warning: ... found while parsing '    :<Key>osfBeginLine:
PrimitiveTraverseHome()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Key
Warning: ... found while parsing '    :<Key>osfHelp:
PrimitiveHelp()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Key
Warning: ... found while parsing '    :<Key>osfUp:
PrimitiveTraverseUp()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Key
Warning: ... found while parsing '    :<Key>osfDown:
PrimitiveTraverseDown()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Key
Warning: ... found while parsing '    :<Key>osfLeft:
PrimitiveTraverseLeft()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :  Key
Warning: ... found while parsing '    :<Key>osfRight:
PrimitiveTraverseRight()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown modifier name:  s
Warning: ... found while parsing '    ~s ~m ~a <Key>Return:
PrimitiveParentActivate()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown modifier name:  s
Warning: ... found while parsing '    s ~m ~a <Key>Tab:
PrimitivePrevTabGroup()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown modifier name:  m
Warning: ... found while parsing '    ~m ~a <Key>Tab:
PrimitiveNextTabGroup()'
Error: Couldn't find per display information

This happens when X is  trying to create a new widget using a Motif
class, which is defined in libXm.dll

Can somebody help me?

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".