Subject: libdl (Announcment type thing)
From: [email-masked] (Alex)

8 Nov 1997 15:44:46 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

This morning, I finished some preliminary work, on a set of files that
should provide people who need the dlopen,close,sym,and error functions
with somewhat working emulations.  Be noted however that dlopen, which
uses LoadLibrary, will not (AFAIK) work at all with 16 bit (read: Win3.1)
dlls.  dlerror also, doesn't really do much, and if there was/is no error,
then it will return null, and then only (I think) if you're using an
english language DLL.  I'd appreciate it if people who have programs
(not people trying to get eggdrop bots to do modules on Win32) that
use these functions would test this out, and get back to me on what needs
to be fixed.

http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32

- alex

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".