Subject: environment variables in Win95
From: [email-masked]

7 Nov 1997 11:49:17 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Chris Meisenzahl
11/07/97 02:11 PM
All,

I have installed b18 on Win95 (using the default directories) and I am
having trouble running the compiler.

My settings look like...

Set GCC_EXEC_PREFIX = C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\
path=c:\win95;c:\win95\system;c:\bin;C:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\bin;C:
\gnuwin32\b18\tcl\bin
Set TCL_LIBRARY = C:/gnuwin32/b18/tcl/lib/tcl7.6
Set GDBTK_LIBRARY = C:/gnuwin32/b18/share/gdbtcl
mount c:\temp /tmp

If I try to compile test.c with
     gcc test.c
I get

C:\WIN95\Desktop>gcc test.c
GCC.EXE: installation problem, cannot exec `cpp': No such file or directory

I actually did read the FAQ but I just can't figure this problem out. If I
type mount I get...

C:\WIN95\Desktop>mount
Device           Directory           Type        Flags
c:\temp          /tmp                native      no-mixed,text!=binary
\\.\tape1:       /dev/st1            native      no-mixed,text!=binary
\\.\tape0:       /dev/st0            native      no-mixed,text!=binary
\\.\b:           /dev/fd1            native      no-mixed,text!=binary
\\.\a:           /dev/fd0            native      no-mixed,text!=binary
c:               /                   native      no-mixed,text!=binary

Any help on getting this straightened out would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Chris meisenzahl
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".