Subject: Problem with bash
From: [email-masked] (Michael M. Schmitz)

7 Nov 1997 10:13:40 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi...

I have a small problem with bash. I want to get the special characters like
backslash, at, ... ! But in this shell is it inpossible to get these chars ?
Please help...

Thanks in advance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Schmitz	Software-Ley GmbH
Lindenstr. 15	Phone:	+49 2238 96600	(Windows '95
D-50259 Pulheim	Fax:	+49 2238 50842		crash compatible
Germany		Email:	[email-masked]			with Windows 3.x)

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".