Subject: Sergey's patches
From: [email-masked] (Mike Thomas)

6 Nov 1997 18:59:26 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <c=US%a=_%p=NCR%l=[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

I've been working with Cygwin32 for a while now and have fixed a number
of problems.  After looking thru the information online, I need to apply
Sergey's patches to an original source set and see what I've fixed
compared to what he's fixed and then offer up my fixes.

But alas, I don't seem to be able to apply the patches...  What is the
order that I need to apply the patches (and what patches do I need) to
the original cygnus b18 source archives?

Thanks, Mike
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".