Subject: How to import DLL functions?
From: [email-masked] (Jon Trauntvein)

5 Nov 1997 16:32:30 -0800
Message-ID: <01bcea1c$a91c4f80$2202a8c0.cygnus.gnu-win32@jon_trauntvein>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

I am trying to build an application using g++ that calls functions from a
DLL generated with Visual C++.  I have tried using the following type of
declaration only to have the compiler complain about the syntax:

   void __declspec(dllimport) __stdcall foo();

After scanning through the Microsoft documentation, I have learned that the
dllimport spec is a Microsoft specific extension. The question that I have
is, what is the appropriate extension to use with the GNU compiler?

Regards,

Jon Trauntvein

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".