Subject: Archive file decode
From: [email-masked] (Julian Stoev)

5 Nov 1997 04:27:11 -0800
Message-ID: <Pine.SOL.3.96.971105210523.5244A-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@jriipl>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Dear group,
I found in this mail-list archive old post, which contains binary encoded
file, which I would like to use.
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1997-Jul/0047.html
How can I encode the binary from this HTML page. I know how to do this
for uuencode, but this is mime and when I try to resend the page to my
address, the binary is not decoded in my PINE. Or may be somebody can
decode it and send it to me az uuencode?
Thank you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julian Stoev <[email-masked]>       - Ph. D. Student
Intelligent Information Processing Lab. - Seoul National University, Korea
Office: 872-7283, Home: 880-4191        - http://poboxes.com/stoev
!!!!! Use REPLY-TO: or remove "SPAMREMOVER" in my address

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".