Subject: Re: Matlab and Gnu-Win32?????
From: [email-masked] (Christian Jönsson FOA 72)

5 Nov 1997 00:53:36 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <Pine.SOL.3.96.971104201721.1972B-100000@jriipl>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: Julian Stoev <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

This issue was brought up a while ago on this list. See the mail archives for 
June and July `97, i.e., http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1997-Jun/ and 
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1997-Jul/ and especially 
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1997-Jul/0141.html there.

Havn't tried it myself, yet... 

Good luck!

-- 
Christian Jönsson                                   [email-masked]
Sweden's Defence Research Establishment
Dep't of Communication Systems                      FOA 72

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".