Subject: more newbee problems
From: [email-masked] (casteeld)

4 Nov 1997 03:52:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Again having trouble compiling windows programs.

No mater what I've tried I'm getting the following link errors:
Can anyone tell me which library these references are in?

C:\TMP\cc0010001.o(.text+0xa8):main.cc: undefined reference to
`WindowClass::WindowClass(long (*)(void *, unsigned int, unsigned int,
long), char const *, void *)'
C:\TMP\cc0010001.o(.text+0xcd):main.cc: undefined reference to
`Window::Window(char const *, char const *, void *)'
C:\TMP\cc0010001.o(.text+0x80d):main.cc: undefined reference to
`AboutDlgProc__FPvUiUil@16'
g++: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".