Subject: libcrypt.a
From: [email-masked] (Andy Piper)

4 Nov 1997 02:33:00 -0800
Message-ID: <3.0.1.32.19971104102353.00ab7240.cygnus.gnu-win32@mailhost>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

Sergey has put up on his website a compilation I have made of the GNU libc
crypt functions. This is needed by CVS in client/server mode. See the
website for more details. I still haven't got cvs working completely in
client-server mode (using pserver) but am getting closer.

andy
   ___                ____         	Dr Andy Piper
  / _ \___ ________ _/ / Solutions_	(require 'disclaimer)
 / ___/ _ `/ __/ _ `/ / / _ `/\ \ /	[email-masked]
/_/   \_,_/_/  \_,_/_/_/\_,_//_\_\ 	boot /vmemacs

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".