Subject: cvs: vers 1.9 how to compile it with cygwin32?
From: [email-masked] (Urs RAU)

4 Nov 1997 02:21:09 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Does anybody have modified Makefiles and notes on any other changes 
that are necessary in order to compile the cvs-1.9 sources? The 
makefiles included only seem to work wiht ms-vc++. Or does anybody 
have such cygwin32 compiled binaries "online" that work under w95?
(I want to use a version that uses "unix" notation for file 
locations - so I can use the repositories from both sides unix & 
w95)

My current problem is that the pre-compiled cvs-1.9 cygwin32 
binaries that I have, 
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/8328/cvs.tgz 
have "cvsadmin" enabled BUT the relevant w95 functions are still 
empty stubs (they apparently work under NT)  - which keeps the cvs 
executable form performing any "admin" functions at all.

Any help much appreciated,
Urs RAU

----------------------------------------------------------
| Operation Mobilisation,  UK Headquarters,  The Quinta  |
| Mr. Urs Rau, System Consultant, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY  |
| SY10 7LT, UK              Internet: [email-masked]  |
| FAX: +44-1691-773388             TEL: +44-1691-778378  |
| PGP 0CB40851 95/03/28 25044404C3EFE035A2E9FE3A9AE00C3F |
----------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".