Subject: Possible Bug in gcc compiler
From: [email-masked] (Thomas Gresham)

3 Nov 1997 19:38:51 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: MULTIPART/MIXED; BOUNDARY="-559023410-851401618-878588997=:18004"
To: [email-masked]

  This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.
  Send mail to [email-masked] for more info.

---559023410-851401618-878588997=:18004
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

To whom this may concern:

	I'm a student with a Pentium computer, and NT 4.0 Server. I have
downloaded and successfully loaded the gnuwin32 program on the machine. So
far it was worked very well for my small programs. A particular problem
did occur however, when I tried to use the make utility on a group of .c
and .o files. 
	I have included in this mail, two text file versions to help
illustrate. The Error.txt is the command, and message I received when I
tried to execute the makefile. The Makefile.txt is just the makefile
itself in text. 
	This was all peformed from a command prompt. If you require
further details on the matter please email me back. I do thank you for
your time in helping me. 

					Sincerely, Thomas Gresham 

---559023410-851401618-878588997=:18004
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII; name="Error.txt"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: BASE64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Description: 

---559023410-851401618-878588997=:18004
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII; name="Makefile.txt"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: BASE64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Description: 

---559023410-851401618-878588997=:18004--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".