Subject: Bash bug ?
From: [email-masked] (Pasa Guglielmo)

3 Nov 1997 18:50:42 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

It seems that there is a little bug in bash.
When you begin to type a command while bash prompt
is still not ready it prints the typed text in the reverse
order once ready.

And you cannot safely use the arrow keys without having
some kind of escape sequence apearing on the screen.
-- 
Sincerely yours,
				Pasa Guglielmo
------------------------------------------------------------------
¦ homepage: http://www.omedia.ch/pages/gpasa/			 ¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦ e-mail  : [email-masked]       ¦  tel. :  +41 (0)24 485 50 40 ¦
¦ mailing : Pasa Guglielmo        ¦  fax  :  +41 (0)24 485 50 44 ¦
¦ 	    Rte des Cases 17A     ¦ 	  	  		 ¦	
¦ 	 CH-1890 St-Maurice       ¦  prof.: physicist		 ¦	
¦	    (Switzerland)         ¦				 ¦	
------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".