Subject: Xephem-3.0 on b18
From: [email-masked] (Pasa Guglielmo)

2 Nov 1997 18:41:40 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

I have been able to build Xephem 3.0 on b18/win95
with lesstif 0.81 and X11R6.3 and coolview 29.10.97.
I use the MI/X server.
I had to modify slightly misc.c and build everything under
the dos shell (under bash make breaks on building the last file :
it is the main executable xephem.exe out of the different objects).

the modification on misc.c was just to select the errno function
from BSD/EMX and to comment out the other options.

I tried it and it works ...VERY SLOWLY... but it seems (at least)
to work correctly.

If somebody has some idea to improve performance I will agree it.

-- 
Sincerely yours,
				Pasa Guglielmo
------------------------------------------------------------------
¦ homepage: http://www.omedia.ch/pages/gpasa/			 ¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦ e-mail  : [email-masked]       ¦  tel. :  +41 (0)24 485 50 40 ¦
¦ mailing : Pasa Guglielmo        ¦  fax  :  +41 (0)24 485 50 44 ¦
¦ 	    Rte des Cases 17A     ¦ 	  	  		 ¦	
¦ 	 CH-1890 St-Maurice       ¦  prof.: physicist		 ¦	
¦	    (Switzerland)         ¦				 ¦	
------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".