Subject: Re: Coolview sources
From: [email-masked] (Alex)

31 Oct 1997 18:40:40 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, rale wrote:

> Just wanted to say, i put a copy of the src on a site in the US, for 
> those who have a bad connection to russia.
> http://nex.raex.com/rale/coolview-src.tar.gz

I would be willing to bet that if ftp.cygnus.com actually had the coolview
sources (read: if there was a centralized distribution place) that there
would be some bigger sites (like sunsite and ftp.cdrom.com) willing to
mirror it.  Needless to say I'll try and put a copy of this up in my
little archives (assuming it doesn't drive my bandwidth usage past what I
pay for).

- alex

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".