Subject: sgml tools
From: [email-masked] (Pasa Guglielmo)

31 Oct 1997 07:25:08 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,
I tried to build Linuxdoc-sgml package and it is quite straightforward
to do. But there are two translators that don't build
html2html and rtf2rtf postprocessors.
They have exactly the same problem :
> make -C html-fix
> gcc -O -s -o html2html html2html.c -L/usr/local/lib -lfl
> html2html.l:68: initializer element is not constant
> html2html.l: In function `main':
> html2html.l:954: warning: return type of `main' is not `int'
> make[1]: *** [html2html] Error 1
> make: *** [html-fix] Error 2

Any Idea ? Has anybody already fixed it or built it successfully ?
-- 
Sincerely yours,
				Pasa Guglielmo
------------------------------------------------------------------
¦ homepage: http://www.omedia.ch/pages/gpasa/			 ¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦ e-mail  : [email-masked]       ¦  tel. :  +41 (0)24 485 50 40 ¦
¦ mailing : Pasa Guglielmo        ¦  fax  :  +41 (0)24 485 50 44 ¦
¦ 	    Rte des Cases 17A     ¦ 	  	  		 ¦	
¦ 	 CH-1890 St-Maurice       ¦  prof.: physicist		 ¦	
¦	    (Switzerland)         ¦				 ¦	
------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".