Subject: new cygwin.dll and Ctrl-C in bash
From: [email-masked] (Pasa Guglielmo)

30 Oct 1997 20:22:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

It seems that the problem of Ctrl-C stopping bash instead of only
stopping the current job is due to the new cygwin.dll (29.10.97).

It behaves very much better than the previous one under win95
as it doesn't crash the system anymore spontaneously. It still
hang hard the system if I press Ctrl-C while it is running something
(like a 'make' or 'configure' for instance).

So globally it seems to be on the good way, but still not the
end of the whole story.

-- 
Sincerely yours,
				Pasa Guglielmo
------------------------------------------------------------------
¦ homepage: http://www.omedia.ch/pages/gpasa/			 ¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦ e-mail  : [email-masked]       ¦  tel. :  +41 (0)24 485 50 40 ¦
¦ mailing : Pasa Guglielmo        ¦  fax  :  +41 (0)24 485 50 44 ¦
¦ 	    Rte des Cases 17A     ¦ 	  	  		 ¦	
¦ 	 CH-1890 St-Maurice       ¦  prof.: physicist		 ¦	
¦	    (Switzerland)         ¦				 ¦	
------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".